LaFaRe has 3 departments (plus 2 in development) set up with state-of-the-art production facilities that comply with the principles of good manufacturing practices (cGMP) to achieve adequate quality standards.
The fully automatic production lines, certified and regularly inspected by the most important national and international regulatory bodies, as well as by customers from the entire hemisphere, guarantee a high degree of quality and efficiency of the wide portfolio of products manufactured in our workshop.
Your Health, Our Mission
The different departments are able to assure production volumes suited to the needs of our customers, such as for:
- Beta-lactam Antibiotics
- Effervescent Granules
In the departments you can identify:
Bulk Working Area
Semifinished Product Working Area
The plant is divided into departments, each of them is related to different processes:
- Oral Penicillines (tablets and sachets)
- Powders and Effervescent granules
- Solid oral dosage forms (capsules, tablets)
The disposition of different areas allows to personalize production cycles according to the needs of the customer company.
- API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient ) Characterization and Analysis
- Analytical methods development
- Pilot scale batches preparation
- Consulting for packaging materials
- Stability Studies
- Process Validation
- Cleaning Validation