From the first day of our foundation in 1947, we are involved in third party manufacturing for national and international markets.
Laboratorio Farmaceutico Reggiano (La.Fa.Re.) was founded in 1947 in Reggio Emilia (Italy), mainly devoted to the production of antibiotics.
During the 70s the company was moved to Ercolano (Italy) where today its headquarters and registered office is located.
The company organization chart is in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
The first and only in Italy to manufacture Amoxicillin and Clavulanic antibiotics.
97% of permanent contracts. For professional growth, hiring is aimed at a long-term relationship.
Of sachets produced in the penicillin department in the last year